Our favorite popsicle molds
We love popsicles + treats + fruit + trying to eat healthy so we decided to combine them all! I've tried a few different variations so far and I've quickly learned the possibilities are endless! I love knowing what Huds is eating as well as myself and they are super easy + super yummy so don't be afraid to try them out! I bought the molds we use off Amazon and have really loved how easy they are to clean + fill plus the shape of the base on the popsicle catches a lot of the drips which is a big win for us moms of babes. I've tried a few other molds from different stores and didn't love them so these have been a home run for us! You can snag them on Amazon here.
I add these few ingredients to every recipe then switch a few things up to keep it new & fresh!
- chia seeds - 1 tablespoon
- organic no sugar added fruit juice, we love mango at our house! - about 1/4 cup
- large handful or two of fresh spinach
- large handful of baby carrots
- If you like more of a creamy texture, add one ripe banana!
- 1/4 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup strawberries
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1/4 cup blackberries
- Add in all 5 ingredients above, blend until smooth and creamy. Fill popsicle molds and freeze for a few hours until frozen.
- 3/4 cup strawberries
- 1/4 peeled cucumber
- juice of 1/2 lime or lemon
- Add in the first 4 ingredients above, leave out the banana if you'd like. We like that for this one, its more of an icy consistency! Pour in molds and freeze.
- 1/2 cup pineapple
- 1/2 cup mango
- 1/2 strawberries
- Add in all 5 ingredients above, blend until smooth. Pour in molds and let freeze.